It's an Epic Podcasting Crossover Event, as we are joined by Sous & The Chef from Chowcast.net for a celebration of the unique Ithaca ritual that is The Hot Truck! In this episode you'll meet Sous & The Chef and find out more about their past in Ithaca, and then they stick around to help us review our late night Hot Truck meal. Check out photos from our night at our Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/eatingithaca
And when you're done listening to this episode, be sure to visit www.Chowcast.net to hear the other half of the show as Dave & Andrea of Eating Ithaca become the guests on the Chowcast podcast and enthusiastically embrace their explicit language format. It's not to be missed!
If you enjoy our podcast, we'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment on the blog, call our voicemail line anytime at 607-215-4392, or send an email to: feedback at eatingithaca dot com. Remember to follow us on Twitter for continuing updates throughout the week!
Click Play to Listen to Episode 35
Stuff we talked about in this episode:
- The Chowcast Podcast
- Subscribe to Chowcast in iTunes
- Chowcast eats Hot Truck in March 2008
- The Hot Truck at Serious Eats
- Hot Truck info and menu via everything2.com
- The Hot Truck on Wikipedia
- Obituary for Hot Truck founder Bob Petrillose at 14850.com
- Shortstop Deli version of Hot Truck via Roadfood.com
- Ithaca Taste of the Nation