In this episode of the podcast, we're learning about the foods of Passover from returning guest and Ithaca foodie Mark Anbinder of 14850 Dining.
And the theme of Jewish food continues as we visit Hal's Deli in downtown Ithaca for the next stop on our review of every restaurant in Ithaca from A-Z. You can check out photos from our visit on our Flickr page (http://www.flickr.com/photos/eatingithaca/).
We've also got some thoughts on Easter candy favorites, and you'll be surprised how much Andrea has to say about the Cadbury Creme Eggs of her childhood.
If you like what we're doing here and would like to help us continue covering the Ithaca dining scene, please consider making a donation by clicking on the DONATE button on our main page. If you want to get in touch or be part of a future episode, you may leave a comment on the blog, call our voicemail line anytime at 607-215-4392, or send an email to: feedback [at] eatingithaca [dot] com. Remember to follow us on Twitter for continuing updates throughout the week!
Click Play to Listen to Episode 31
Stuff we talked about in this episode:
- Mark Anbinder on 14850 Dining
- 14850 Dining on Twitter
- Hal's Deli on Roadfood.com
- Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray Soda
- Cadbury Creme Egg on Wikipedia
- Original Cadbury Bunny commercial on YouTube
- B.J. Novak of "The Office" on smaller Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Bissenger's Ultimate Chocolate Egg
- Reese's Peanut Butter Egg
- Marshmallow Peeps
- L.A. Burdick Chocolates
- Ithaca Farmer's Market is now open!
- Edible Finger Lakes Magazine