We're up on Ithaca's South Hill for visit with Ithaca College students Jessie and Ian, who share their stories of dining hall cuisine. Then we're finding new treasures at the Ithaca Farmers Market, and stopping in at The Haunt Bar & Grill to try their brand new menu from Razorback BBQ as we eat our way through every restaurant in Ithaca in alphabetical order from A-Z.
If you enjoy our podcast, we'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment on the blog, call our voicemail line anytime at 607-215-4392, or send an email to: feedback at eatingithaca dot com. Remember to follow us on Twitter for continuing updates throughout the week!
Click Play to Listen to Episode 33
Stuff we talked about in this episode:
- Jessie Cacciola's blog
- Ian Holliday's blog
- Ithaca College Dining
- The Tower Club at Ithaca College
- @Ithaca Farmers Market: Waid's Honey & Candles
- @Ithaca Farmers Market: Finger Lakes Farmstead Cheese Co.
- @Ithaca Farmers Market: Blue Oyster Cultivation
- The Haunt Bar & Grill
- "May is Riesling Month" at Finger Lakes Wine Country
- Ithaca Festival 2009